Commercial property can represent one of the biggest investments an individual or business can make. Whether you are considering granting and taking a lease of business premises, selling or buying the same, or a business or individual considering buying or selling land for development, expert professional legal advice is essential.
Mullis & Peake are perfectly positioned to give you the tailored, trustworthy commercial property advice and guidance you need. Our skilled and experienced staff will work closely with you to find the best solutions to your specific needs. The wide range of expertise across the team, along with our strong contacts with other professionals, will ensure that even if you are facing the most technically complex legal issues, you will receive the best possible advice.
We act on behalf of individual, institutional and corporate clients, and developers ranging from small companies up to national house builders. The team has extensive experience in the acquisition and disposal of development sites, along with expertise in providing advice on commercial landlord and tenant issues and residential estate management matters. Our strong reputation within the business community, coupled with our commercial awareness and understanding, also means that we can use our local knowledge to your advantage.
Examples of work we have undertaken include:
- Sale of a multi-let industrial estate for £9 million
- Acquisition of a site for residential development for £5 million including dealing with all statutory agreements
- Taking of security on behalf of a bank over a portfolio of properties
- Acquisition of a multi-let office building on behalf of an investor client for £4 million.
- Business Leases
- Commercial Mortgages
- Freehold & Leasehold Sales
- Land Development
- Acquisition and disposal of development sites
- Lease Extensions & Enfranchisement
- Landlord & Tenant