Betting & Gaming Licensing

Our team have experience and expertise in betting and gaming matters, and we have acted for many betting office proprietors.

Premises Licences are granted by the local licensing authority, which forms part of the local authority or borough council. To apply for a Premises Licence you must have obtained or applied for an Operating Licence, and have a legal interest in the property. We work with our Commercial Property team to ensure that you are properly advised in relation to applications.

Our betting and gaming services include:

  • Operating Licence Applications
  • Personal Licence Applications
  • Premises Licence Applications
  • Premises Licence Transfers