Family & Divorce Solicitors
A difficult and emotionally charged time
Family disputes and conflicts can be a difficult and emotionally charged time. You will receive expert, cost-effective guidance which delivers the best possible solution to the issues in your case, if you work with us.
You will have a dedicated solicitor, who provides a sympathetic and pragmatic approach, offering a meticulous and efficient service tailored to your situation.
As well as having dealt with complex businesses and high net worth cases, in the last year the team have advised on:
- A pre-nuptial agreement for a multi-millionaire art collector
- Complex financial settlements including family business and professional partnerships
- Successfully mediated disputes between two parties
- Complex child arrangements and relocation cases
- Urgent applications including an emergency freezing application to freeze assets before they could be removed from the jurisdiction.
- To be able to offer you the best service, Jessica is now a fully accredited Mediator
The team also covers all areas of private children law, including protracted cases where children are separately represented with independent guardians.
Will you need a barrister as well?
The whole team are experienced advocates and we always represent our clients at court where possible by doing the advocacy ourselves and only use the services of barristers where essential, saving costs and promoting continuity and approach.
The breakdown of a relationship can be incredibly stressful and difficult for anyone to go through.
A prenuptial agreement is a contract that you enter into before you marry. It’s a record of ownership of assets.
A Child Arrangements Order can confirm arrangements that you have agreed between yourselves.
Do you need help with the following?
- Financial Claims for Property and maintenance
- Pre-marital (pre-nuptial) Settlements
- Mediation in relation to all family disputes
- Pensions on Divorce
- Domestic Violence (injunctions)
- Child Arrangements, who will your child live with and how often will both parents spend time with them
- Relocation Orders, can your ex move away with your children?
- Financial provisions orders specifically for children
- Surrogacy and parental responsibility agreements
Our latest insights
Jessica is an Associate Solicitor and has specialised in family law throughout her career