We aim to make this website accessible to everybody.
Navigation and Zoom functionality (within Browser settings)
- Use the tab key to navigate the website (from high level navigation followed by page links, then followed by page footer links).
- Use the Zoom function within the browser to increase/decrease the viewing size of the website.
- Use Cascading Stylesheets (CSS) to separate content from presentation.
- Ensure images contain ALT tags. If images are used for layout purposes only, then they will contain empty ALT tags so that screen readers can ignore them.
- Pages include TITLE tags.
- You can increase the size of the text on our webpages by selecting "view" in your browser menu, then selecting "text size/larger" or "increase font."
If you have any comments/suggestions on how we can improve this further please email email@example.com
Contact us now to find out how we can be of assistance to you