Employee Legal Advice
Problems at work can take many forms.
Do you need help with the following?
- Grievances and disciplinary matters
- Ill health, sickness absence and sick pay
- Changes to your contract of employment
- Breach of contract (including unlawful deductions from wages)
- Discrimination (including victimisation and harassment)
- TUPE transfers
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims
In any of these situations, taking expert advice at an early stage can often prevent a problem from escalating. Our solicitors will endeavour to find the best, and most cost-effective solution for you.
If you would like to have a short initial discussion with us about your issue, establish a relationship with us and see if we can help you, this is not a problem. There is no cost for an initial 15 minute chat, but please note we are not able to provide advice to you until you instruct us as a client.
Services also offered in
Employment Law Enquiry
Fill out the form and a member of our team will get in touch to discuss how we can help.
Our latest insights
Dispute Resolution Team
Holly is a Member and Head of Mullis and Peake’s Dispute Resolution Department
Martyn is our Chairman and the firms' Compliance Officer for Legal Practice