Work For Us
Mullis & Peake LLP Solicitors is a leading law firm with a team of specialists providing legal advice to businesses and individuals.
Mullis & Peake is a leading independent law firm based in Essex.
Established in 1902 as a family business, Mullis & Peake has been built on decades of close customer relations and is proud that generations of families continue to use our services.
We act on behalf of clients across a broad range of industry sectors and work with businesses and individuals.
In December 2015 we opened a second office in Shenfield, Essex to reflect the continued growth of the firm and in February 2018 acquired a local competitor in Romford. The firm has grown in headcount by around 40% since 2015, reflecting its continued success and expansion.
Our strategic plan is to continue to grow the firm but in a way that will allow us to continue to provide high quality work to clients and to provide rewarding and progressive careers for all our staff.
We are committed to providing excellence to our clients and we employ individuals who are not only legal experts but with personality, charisma and strong interpersonal skills. We are proud to support and offer continuous professional development to all staff.
We offer a number of benefits to our staff, including:
- Holiday, a minimum of 20 days plus bank holidays
- Additional bonus holiday for birthday, at least three days over the Christmas period and for long service
- Hybrid working ability for fee earners and senior administrative staff
- Enhanced Maternity/Shared Parental Leave Pay
- Up to 6 weeks Occupational Sick Pay
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Contributory Workplace Pension Scheme with enhanced Employer contributions for Associates and above
- A quarterly paid bonus for all members of staff subject to firm wide performance
- A yearly paid bonus for all fee earning staff subject to team performance
- Death in Service benefit at Associate level and above
- Subsidised membership of a local gym
- Discounted legal services
- Career Progression
- Free local parking for fee earners and senior support staff
- Mobile phone for Associates and above
- Financial support for career development and qualifications
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. All applications are treated fairly regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs and any other protected characteristics.
We are always interested in developing our teams. If you are interested in working for us, either in response to a vacancy or speculatively, please contact our Office Manager, Diane Gardner on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about training contracts and solicitor graduate apprenticeships here