Getting the best legal advice for your construction project
Construction projects often involve complex works which in turn result in complex contractual documentation between the parties.
As a result of this, when a dispute occurs, expert advice is required to understand the contractual and legal position of the parties. Our team can advise you on the best tactical approach to be adopted and give guidance on resolving disputes through adjudication, arbitration, litigation or ADR.
Services also offered in
Legal Disputes Enquiry
Fill out the form and a member of our team will get in touch to discuss how we can help.
Do you need help with the following?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Contract Disputes & Debt Recovery
- Director & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Land, Property & Lease Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Rectification of Companies House Register
- Tracing, Investigation & Enforcement
Our latest insights
Dispute Resolution Team
Holly is a Member and Head of Mullis and Peake’s Dispute Resolution Department
Martyn is our Chairman and the firms' Compliance Officer for Legal Practice