Domestic Violence Lawyers
If you are a victim of domestic abuse, get the protection you need
If you are a victim of domestic abuse or believe your children to be at risk, we can get you the protection that you need. In cases where an urgent application to Court is required, we can act quickly to make sure that your application is in Court as soon as possible after receiving instructions.
Services also offered in
Domestic abuse can take many forms, including (but not limited to):
- Physical violence
- Emotional or physical harm
- Financial abuse
- Coercive control
The Courts can offer protection to those that need it most. They have the power to make Non-Molestation Orders (Injunctions) that can protect you against violence or threats of violence. To breach an Injunction is a criminal offence. The Courts also have the power to make Occupation Orders which can order someone to leave a property and not to return.
If you have been affected by any of the above issues please contact one of our family law team for a confidential chat about the options available to you.
Family and Divorce Law Enquiry
Fill out the form and a member of our team will get in touch to discuss how we can help.
Do you need help with the following?
- Financial Claims for on Divorce
- Pre-marital (pre-nuptial) Settlements
- Mediation in relation to all family disputes
- Pensions on Divorce
- Domestic Violence (injunctions)
- Child Arrangements, who will your child live with and how often will both parents spend time with them
- Relocation Orders, can your ex move away with your children?
- Financial provisions orders specifically for children
- Surrogacy and parental responsibility agreements
Our latest insights
Jessica is an Associate Solicitor and has specialised in family law throughout her career