Challenging Executor Of Will
How to challenge the executor of a Will
The executor is the person named in the Will as being responsible for dealing with the deceased’s estate.
Services also offered in
Their responsibilities include:
- Collecting the deceased’s assets
- Paying any outstanding debts
- Preparing accounts detailing the assets and liabilities in the estate
- Distributing the estate according to the Will
The executor has a duty to carry out these tasks. If you believe the executor is distributing assets incorrectly or failing in their other duties, you may be able to make a claim against them.
You can also apply to the court to have an executor removed from their role. Our specialist solicitors are often asked to take over with the administration of an estate in these cases.
Contested Wills Enquiry
Fill out the form and a member of our team will get in touch to discuss how we can help.
Do you need help with the following:
- Contentious probate
- Dispute Over Burial, Ashes and Funeral Disputes
- Lost, Damaged or Destroyed Wills
- Making a Claim Against an Estate
- Making a Claim Under the Inheritance Act
- Mistake in Will or Improper Administration
- Promise or Gift Before Death
- Reasonable Financial Provision
- Invalid Wills
- Proprietary Estoppel
Our latest insights
Wills and Probate Team
Manzurul is a Member and heads our Wills and Probate team.
Martyn is our Chairman and the firms' Compliance Officer for Legal Practice