Charity & Fundraising
Staff Bake Sale Competition 2023
Mullis & Peake hosted a staff bake sale competition to raise money for our COTY.
Thank you to everyone who baked to create such a splendid spread at the bake sale in both Romford and Shenfield; and thank you to those that gave donations for all the lovely goodies available. It was great to see clients and contacts from the local areas pop in too. For savoury bake lovers there were samosas, spring rolls, cheese and onion flapjacks, pizza rolls, sushi and sausage and vegan rolls. For cake fans, amongst others, there were lamingtons, bread pudding, rocky road and cinnamon swirls.
We are pleased that we have raised £345.50 for our Charity of the Year, Kids in Need.
The votes have been counted and the winners are (although some of the categories were very tight):
- Tastiest sweet treat: Chocolate chip cookies
- Best looking bake: Sausage rolls
- Tastiest savoury item: Samosas
- Best-selling item: Elderflower and white chocolate cake
- Most bakes made by dept: Corporate and commercial
Well done all.