Child Arrangement Orders

What is a Child Arrangement Order?

If your relationship has ended and you have children, you will need to make some important decisions about where the children will live and the time that will be spent with each parent. This can then be encompassed in the form of a Child Arrangements Order.

A Child Arrangements Order can confirm arrangements that you have agreed between yourselves with you submitting a Consent Order to the court for approval. If you are unable to agree any matters then you can apply to court for assistance in making those decisions. This will be based on your individual circumstances and what is in the best interests of the children. Every family is different and so it is important to consider all aspects of the family situation in deciding what is best for the children involved.

Services also offered in

Family and Divorce Law Enquiry

Fill out the form and a member of our team will get in touch to discuss how we can help.

Mullis & Peake will use the information you provide in this form in accordance with our privacy policy. With your consent, we may from time to time send you general updates by email or post that we think you will find of interest.This includes notification of upcoming event and updates or alerts containing relevant legal news. You can update your preferences at any time and will be able to easily unsubscribe from anything that you do not wish to receive.

Do you need help with the following?

Free consultations

Meet OUR people

Family Team


Esra Dogan

Esra is a solicitor based in the family department. 

Contact Esra
Associate Solicitor

Jessica Thrower

Jessica is an Associate Solicitor and has specialised in family law throughout her career

Contact Jessica
Senior Associate Solicitor and Head of Family Team

Sally Ward

Sally qualified as a solicitor in 1994 and has always specialised in family law. 

Contact Sally